Weddings at Coyaba Beach Resort
Imagine Waking Up Happily Married And Already On Your Honeymoon!
The dream of a tropical destination wedding awaits here. As the venue for a Caribbean beach wedding Grenada is second to none. Planning a Grenada wedding means the happy couple and their guests will enjoy our extensive Grenada Resort activities & amenities, and your big day will have one of the most beautiful and exotic backdrops in the world.
Coyaba Beach Resort prides itself in offering the bridal couple a setting to cherish natural beauty with outstanding vistas to one of the Caribbean’s finest beaches. Make yours the ‘a-la-mode’ wedding event or discover one of four charming and intimate Grenada wedding packages. Coyaba’s Wedding Planner can take care of all local requirements from start to finish for your precious day. All you have to do is enjoy your special day and get ready for an exciting Caribbean island honeymoon.
Top Wedding & Reception Sites
- WEDDING GARDEN: 25 standing, 15 seated.
- CARBET RESTAURANT: dining – up to 35 persons
- BEACHFRONT: 25 standing, 15 seated.
Wedding Options At-A-Glance
- Intimate laidback beach party
- Sit-down opulent dinner party up to 35 guests *
- Exquisite ceremony locations
- Islands top florists, entertainers, photographers and videographers
- Special wedding group rates
4 perfect wedding packages to choose from
- Bride & brides maids privileged events
- Authentic West Indies hideaway locale
* Disclaimer: This property reserves the discretion to accept destination weddings of a certain size whilst wedding events are expressly limited to in-house guests with guaranteed accommodations.
Take advantage of Coyaba Beach Resort’s special touches for amazing destination weddings in the Caribbean. Features that come with each Caribbean wedding package include:
- Weekly Manager’s Reception, serving a rum punch and hors d’oeuvres on Arawakabana Terrace
- Freeform pool, overlooking tropical garden views
- Two diverse restaurants, serving cuisine from tapas to international to traditional Grenadian fare
- Grand Anse Beach, direct access to the island’s most prestigious beach
- Wireless connection internet property-wide
- Daily use of the non-motorized water sports (1-hr per room per day)
- Unlimited golfing (off-site excludes rentals and transfers)
- Activities (yoga class, tai-chi,)
- Traditional afternoon tea served daily
- Live entertainment (reggae band, steel pan & more)